1. These terms and conditions apply to the draw of one (1) SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000 groupset and/or thirty (30) Ultegra Jerseys (the “Promotion”). By participating in the Promotion you are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
2. The Promotion is organized by Shimano Europe B.V. (“Shimano”), High Tech Campus 92, 5656 AG Eindhoven, the Netherlands.
3. The Promotion is organized in accordance with the Code of Conduct for Promotional Games of Chance 2014 (Gedragscode Promotionele Kansspelen 2014). Dutch law is applicable on these terms and conditions. There is no entry fee required to enter the Promotion.
4. These terms and conditions and all other information regarding the Promotion are available on http://myultegra.shimano.com.
5. The Promotion is open to persons aged 18 and over. Each person may only register once. Employees of Shimano and its affiliated companies and the immediate family members (spouse, children) are not eligible to participate.
6. In order to participate, it is required to create and download the poster and share it on at least 1 social network (facebook, twitter and or Instagram using the hashtag #myultegra)
7. The registration period is open between June 7th, 2017 and September 30st, 2017. Registrations received outside this time frame will be excluded from the Promotion. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. Selection of the winner will take place in an impartial manner. The winner of the groupset will be contacted by Shimano via social media before October 15th, 2017. The winners of the jersey, max two per week, will be contacted after the end of each week. If the winners do not confirm acceptance of the prize within 14 days after being contacted by Shimano, Shimano shall be entitled to appoint a new winner. Shimano reserves the right to withhold the distribution of the prize if no winner can be appointed before October 31st, 2017.
9. Shimano offers 1 prize winner a complete (1) SHIMANO ULTEGRA R8000/R8050/R8070 groupset at the value of max € 3000,-
Shimano offers 30 prize winners a limited Ultegra jersey at the value of max € 100,- per jersey.
10. All prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and not redeemable
for cash or other prizes.
11. Shimano does not accept any liability regarding any damages, of any kind, arising out or related to (participation in) the Promotion.
12. In case of any situation of force majeure Shimano reserves the right to suspend or terminate its obligation to hand out the prize. Shimano is not obliged to hand out an alternative prize.
13. Contact details submitted by the participants in order to register for the Promotion will only be used for the purposes set out in these terms and conditions.
14. Any questions and/or complaints about the prize draw can be submitted to:
Shimano Europe B.V.